If you live in a busy city where traffic, congestion and pollution are an everyday occurrence, finding a tranquil corner of the Earth is a priceless discovery. Turquoise waters, pristine white sands and majestic mountain ranges are all qualities that make up some of the most peaceful places in the world.
These natural wonders, coupled with 5 star amenities and facilities can all be found, rolled into one, on Eden Island in Seychelles.
As an upmarket property development, Eden Island has been a reclusive, peaceful getaway for international clientele since the first home here was sold in 2006. And, with a choice between Maisons, Villas and Apartments, investors truly are spoilt for choice when looking for property to invest in.
The reclaimed coral reef that Eden Island is built on is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to its beautiful surrounds. In fact, the country itself is rich in natural endowments and cultural heritage, which, when coupled together, make Seychelles a beautiful and peaceful place to live.
Besides the rich and diverse culture, visitors to the island have a host of activities to enjoy:
- Boat Tours – Cruise the waters in a glass bottomed vessel to catch a glimpse of the colourful sea life that lives below. Alternatively, you can charter a yacht or even sail your own catamaran around the marina and beyond, for a truly tranquil experience.
- Diving – Explore the reefs and the wonders that live just below the surface. With several PADI accredited institutions on the island, you can become a qualified diver whilst on holiday. The crystal blue waters are also home to a myriad of sea life and tropical fish, which flourish just off shore.
- Nature Trails – Visitors and residents are encouraged to seek the paths less travelled and embrace the raw essence of the Earth on one of the many trails available. Whether you’re hiking to the top of one of the mountains, or trekking to a secluded beach, a peaceful atmosphere is never too far away.
- Reserves – There are several reserves and conservation efforts in place in Seychelles. Tourists can walk with the tortoises of Curieuse Island, a sanctuary for the Aldabra Giant Land tortoise. This area also homes and protects the almost extinct Coco-de Mer, a double coconut that is endemic to this part of Seychelles.
When planning your relaxing retreat, filling your days with activities can leave you feeling as if you need a holiday from your holiday. However, at Eden Island, the estate is packed with its own luxurious activities and amenities which you can enjoy in the comfort of your immediate surrounds, namely:
- Swimming pools
- Clubhouse and gym
- Eden Plaza shopping centre
- Restaurants and bars
Call one of the most peaceful places in the world home, by purchasing your slice of paradise on Eden Island, Seychelles.