The Seychelles Islands provide a wealth of opportunities to enjoy unforgettable fine dining. Explore the 5 top restaurants that Seychelles have to offer.
Fine Dining In The Seychelles Islands
The Seychelles islands are renowned for their beautiful beaches and clear waters that are ideal for sailing, surfing, swimming and snorkelling. After a day spent in the sun, visitors find that they’re spoilt for choice when it comes choosing a place to eat.
This archipelago is home to a wide variety of eateries in unforgettable settings, making them ideal additions to a Seychelles holiday.
Seychelles Islands Delicacies
While it can be tricky to choose from the impressive selection of restaurants in the Seychelles islands, some of the favourites among visitors and locals include:
1. Bonbon Plume– Situated on the stunning shores of Praslin, this seafood establishment provides customers with sublime Creole meals and exquisite views of the world-famous Anse Lazio beach.
2. Loutier Coco – Eat with your feet in the sand at this island-style restaurant that’s located on the fine sands of La Digue’s Grand Anse beach. This spot has a laid-back atmosphere and is known for its friendly staff and Creole dishes.
3. Boathouse Café – Located on Mahé, this spacious and bustling restaurant is famous for its reasonably priced Creole buffet and lively atmosphere. Choose between succulent seafood and local curries at this Seychelles gem.
4. La Perle Noire – Voted the top restaurant on Mahé for fine dining, “The Black Pearl” has a variety of dishes, including local fare as well as international favourites. It also has the biggest whisky selection on the island.
5. The Boardwalk Bar – Overlooking the Eden Island marina, this popular meeting place features live entertainment over the weekends. It’s the ideal spot to relax and enjoy a cocktail or light meal with friends.