Invest in Seychelles real estate with Eden Island and own an exclusive luxury property in this marina development. Find out about the features that this residential marina development has to offer investors.
Seychelles real estate
Investing in Seychelles real estate is no different than buying property anywhere else in the world. Timing is everything if you want to scoop up the finest properties before they’re sold. Located in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is renowned for having island resorts and developments that offer holiday property for sale (or for rent) to a competitive international market. It’s notable that the most lucrative of these properties are often sold before they’re even advertised.
Eden Island real estate is considered some of the most prestigious property in Seychelles, with a range of luxury homes becoming available for purchase. Eden Island property offers buyers a chance to beat other investors to new apartments, maisons and even exclusive luxury villas, as they are released for sale and become available.
Furthermore, this residential marina development is situated at the heart of the Seychelles archipelago, which enjoys a consistent stream of discerning travellers and tourists. Owning Eden Island property is attractive for anyone who wants to earn financial returns from the steady thoroughfare of visitors to these inner islands. Consider Seychelles real estate for your investment portfolio today.
Why buy Eden Island property
One of the reasons Seychelles real estate is popular is due to the archipelago’s temperate climate, which offers sunshine throughout the year. Eden Island is situated at the heart of this sunny country and has become renowned for providing unrivalled access to the archipelago’s inner islands. Connected to the main island of Mahé by a 300m bridge, Eden Island provides residents with easy access to the international airport, and the range of attractions found in the capital city of Victoria.
Investors looking for an apartment to rent out or a villa in Seychelles for sale will be strongly swayed by Eden Island property. The development offers numerous benefits and features to entice even the most discerning investors:
· The development offers three types of properties – apartments, maisons and villas.
· All properties are sold with a private mooring and an Electrically Powered Vehicle (EPV) included.
· Owners qualify for Seychelles residency and all properties are sold on freehold title.
· The Eden Island Marina provides mooring services and caters for super yachts of up to 100m in length.
· Seychelles offers a safe, cyclone-free sailing environment.
· Eden Island provides over 56 hectares of island paradise to explore.
· The estate also features 16 hectares of private waterways.
· Residents and guests can swim or sunbathe at one of four exclusive beaches.
· The commercial precinct on Eden Island will hosts shops, restaurants and service outlets.
The development also boasts a fully-operational clubhouse featuring:
o a deli
o a cafe
o a gymnasium
o swimming pools
o a tennis court
o a children’s play area
Contact Eden Island today and get more information on investing in Seychelles real estate.