Investors looking for property overseas that will experience steady capital growth don't need to look further than the Seychelles luxury development, Eden Island. Find out more about the development's highlights and why Eden Island has provides excellent return on investment.
Buy property overseas in Seychelles
Invest in exclusive property overseas with Eden Island. This residential marina development offers luxury real estate for sale in Seychelles. Situated off the east coast of Africa, the archipelago comprises over 116 islands. Tourists and locals, however, tend to concentrate on the “inner islands”. These are mostly located near Mahé, home to the country’s capital city Victoria and the international airport. Connected to this bustling island by a 300m bridge you’ll find the serene Eden Island.
In August 2011, this private estate celebrated the 5th anniversary of the opening of the development’s administrative hub, Eden House. Eden Island boasts four exclusive beaches and an international marina that caters for super yachts of up to 100m in length. It’s no surprise that this development has attracted interest from savvy investors globally.
We look forward to showing investors firsthand the potential property investments available on the island. Call Eden Island if you’re eager to explore this opportunity in person. We’ll assist you in finding real estate in our development that will suit your investment portfolio.
Luxury property investments on Eden Island
As far as investments go, property overseas tends to rely on location in order to be lucrative. The Indian Ocean country of Seychelles has all the right factors to ensure that Eden Island property provides excellent return on investment:
· a stable economy
· a booming tourism industry
· a clean water supply and high environmental standards
· an extremely well-educated population
· a steadily expanding job market
· well-developed infrastructure
Eden Island real estate in Seychelles has gained considerable momentum in the international property market due to the country’s overall socio-economic stability and its weather fit for paradise. Here are some of the development’s highlights:
- over 380 units sold since its launch in 2005
- over US$36 million in sales were recorded for the first half of 2011
- property here experiences an average of 6% capital growth per annum offering exceptional resale value
- investors can expect returns that range from US$350 a day to US$4 000 a month through the rental pool, depending on property type and size
- since 2006, Eden Island has contributed US$150 million in Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) to the Seychelles economy
- a further US$180 million in FDI is forecast by 2015
- the development has created over 500 new permanent jobs for local workers
- the estate is projected to offer a further 550 jobs by 2015
- Eden Island has boosted the Seychelles GDP’s overall growth by 3.45% in 2010 with a further 4.45% projected in 2011
You can own exclusive property overseas today - don’t hesitate to investigate Eden Island’s real estate for sale in Seychelles. Contact us now for more details.