Eden Island Blog
Seychelles Property - Your Private Paradise Awaits You
Purchase your own private paradise in the Eden Island development. Read further to discover the amenities that Eden Island has to offer you.
If exquisite beaches, crystal clear waterways and luxurious homes for sale sound like the perfect investment opportunity to you, why not purchase a beautiful Seychelles property from Eden Island? Situated in the Indian Ocean, northeast of Madagascar, this archipelago is a tropical treasure. Largely untouched by big commercial business and industry, the Seychelles is a renowned holiday destination where one can relax and take in the undisturbed natural surroundings.
This archipelago includes the desirable vacation islands of Mahé, Praslin and La Digue, as well as the acclaimed Eden Island luxury development. Boasting a well-established holiday property community, which is supervised by the Rental Pool Management Company, this private estate offers the best of both worlds in terms of quaint island lifestyles meeting luxurious, well-appointed properties.
Seychelles is becoming renowned for more than just holiday real estate, with property sales increasing annually. In turn, real estate on Eden Island is attracting increased international attention and investment, with over $8.695 million in sales recorded during February 2012.
You too can own property where the sun is almost always shining. Contact Eden Island for more information regarding Seychelles property.
Property in Seychelles from Eden Island
Utilising classic design elements that reflect the character of the Seychelles, Eden Island is home to numerous maisons, villas and apartments for sale. Created to embrace the natural colours and textures of the island landscape, residences on Eden Island are available in sizes ranging from one-bedroom apartments, all the way up to six-bedroom villas. A convenient few minutes’ drive from Mahé and the Seychelles International Airport, residents have all necessities available to them.
With shopping and dining, private moorings and beaches, Eden Island offers lucrative island home investments and a range of amenities, including:
- Beautiful, spacious homes - Emphasizing an eclectic design that combines numerous backgrounds and textures, the residences of Eden Island offer comfortable, open floor plans. Additionally, these properties feature large verandas, big doors and windows, as well as breathtaking island views.
- International Marina - Every residence on Eden Island qualifies for a private mooring at the development’s state-of-the-art marina, with additional moorings available for visitors. This deep-water marina accommodates vessels of all sizes, including super-yachts of up to 100 metres, and offers professional services and facilities.
- Shopping – A commercial precinct is currently under construction, which will include a supermarket, restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping, banking, a chemist and sporting store, all within a few minutes of residences. These are all reachable by Electrically Powered Vehicles (EPVs), which come standard with the properties sold.
- Resident Facilities - Eden Island's residential community includes amenities such as swimming pools, a gymnasium, marina boardwalk and bar, as well as a clubhouse featuring a cafe and delicatessen offering a selection of baked goods, wines and groceries. Everything is in close proximity to homes and moorings, while the amenities and cultural experience of Mahé are only a few minutes away.
- A Good Investment - With its temperate, year-round climate, ease of accessibility and luxurious comforts, Eden Island property in Seychelles is a paradise like no other. Whether interested in the natural surroundings and wildlife, the beaches, swimming, island-hopping or simply relaxing, owning a residence on Eden Island will provide endless satisfaction. Furthermore, the rental pool offers year long returns for residents who aren’t permanently residing in their homes. Resale returns are also generous with healthy annual capital growth on properties.
Contact Eden Island for more information about purchasing Seychelles property on Eden Island.