Eden Island Blog
Invest in an Island Apartment for Holidays in Seychelles
An island apartment in the Seychelles archipelago is an ideal investment for anyone looking for a low-maintenance, high-return property. However, choose your location carefully.
Invest in an island apartment for holidays in Seychelles
Buying an island apartment in a development such as Eden Island affords you the benefit of a secure investment. At the same time, you get the convenience of owning a holiday house in tropical paradise. When you buy a home on this emerging private estate, you can enjoy:
· The run of over 40 hectares of prime residential marina development
· Access to at least 16 hectares of private waterways
· A fully-established international marina
· A private mooring near your home or at the Eden Island Marina
· Your own Electrically Powered Vehicle (EPV)
· Full air-conditioning throughout your home
· Access to three completed beaches
· Entrance to the Clubhouse (swimming pools, tennis court, fitness centre and deli)
· Rental Pool (fully administered for your convenience)
· Proven investment value
· Freehold title ownership
· No stamp duty or VAT payable
Unit prices begin at $395 000 for an apartment and the development offers healthy returns through the Eden Island Rental Pool Company. While revenue from these rentals is subject to tax payable to the government (12% to 15%), homeowners have already experienced returns ranging from $350 a day to $4 000 a month. Contact us for a tour of the Eden Island development.
Invest in a holiday house for yourself in the Seychelles Islands
Eden Island offers a range of benefits to investors that choose to purchase properties in this residential marina development, including:
- Privacy – Each apartment on the estate provides spacious interiors and breathtaking sights that don’t encroach on your neighbours. More importantly, no other marina property intrudes on your space. Additionally, residents get access to private beaches around the development. These offer sun-kissed white sand, the clear blue water of the Indian Ocean, as well as a chance to view the near-by islands.
- Secure properties – The entire Eden Island development is secure, meaning your apartment offers the convenience of lock-up-and-go. Therefore, if you've bought your holiday house as an investment, you can rest assured that it is safe when you're not there.
- Management services – At Eden Island, we have a Village Management Association (VMA) that works tirelessly to ensure that the properties and the communal areas are up to standard. Both the private gardens and public lawns are maintained by a dedicated landscaping crew – who keep the visual impact of the island at its best. We also have a team that works on the marina to keep your personal mooring facilities in impeccable shape. If you require a housekeeping service, the VMA can recommend preferred companies that take care of both cleaning and laundry. This way, you can ensure that your Seychelles real estate is ready whenever you or your guests want to visit.
With so many advantages to owning a holiday property on Eden Island, it’s clear that an investment here will show you many positive returns. Buy a luxurious island apartment in Seychelles today.